Starling Bank – Changing Banking for Good
We have partnered with Starling Bank to offer clients an alternative to the high street banks in the digital age.
Key Features of Starling
- No monthly account fees
- Quick setup
- Integrates with Xero
- 24/7 UK Customer Service
- Real-time payments and categorised transactions for spending insights
- Deposit cash at Post Office
- Lodge cheques <£500 using the app. Freepost service for higher value cheques
- FSCS Protection
- Current Account Switch Guarantee – transfer your business banking in 7 days
- You’re the owner of a limited company and you’re the only person with significant control (PSC) over it.
- You’re part of a limited company with multiple owners. With our multi-PSC account, you and your fellow PSCs will each get a Mastercard debit card and access to a beautifully simple mobile bank account. For more information, read our blog post titled ‘Introducing: Multi-owner mobile business accounts for limited companies’.
- You’re self-employed. Our sole trader account is available exclusively to those who already have a Starling Bank personal account.
- Click the link below
- Download the app
- Enter your personal details
- Verify who you are by uploading your identification documents and sending Starling a short video
- They carry out some quick check at a UK Credit Reference Agency
- Provide a few details about your business, such as its day to day activities and online activities
- Starling then aims to approve your application as soon as possible so you can start making the most of all the features to help you manage your business finances better.